There’s a misconception that the best negotiators are unyielding tough nuts who yell and pound their fists. Actually, great negotiators don’t shout, pressure, or demand. They prepare, ask the right questions, and seek a win/win. This training will help you negotiate your next multi-million-dollar contract and even help you get your 4-year old to be on time!
Specific learning outcomes will be personalized for your audience and will vary depending on which training format you select and will cover:
- Managing the situation – gaining trust, setting expectations, and identifying roles
- Understanding the role of questioning and its inherent power
- Three strategies to recover when managing an unexpected curveball
- The one technique that disarms an aggressive opponent
- How to exude confidence and manage stress in a negotiation
For more information, download our one sheet.
This topic, and so much more, is covered in our Amazon® Best Selling book, The Improvisation Edge: Secrets to Building Trust and Radical Collaboration at Work, by ImprovEdge CEO, Karen Hough.
Food for thought:
57% of negotiators fail to understand their level of assertiveness
Your program was the most interactive that I have ever attended. Your non-traditional approach really brought people out of their shells and it was very refreshing. We look forward to future opportunities. Feedback from the participants included comments like:
‘Programs such as these can go a long way towards building morale and enhancing productivity.’
‘The training was fun, as well as informative.’