Managing Tough Conversations
A Positive, Proactive 3-Step System For Leaders Invested in Finding The Best Solutions, Not Arguing
This simple three-step system provides a proven framework for managing the most difficult, and often most important, conversations. This system guides conversations, leading to decisions and actions for positive change.
Specific learning outcomes will be personalized for your audience and will vary depending on which training format you select and will cover:
- 3 steps that bring people with differing viewpoints together to create a plan of action
- 7 critical skills for effective conversations
- Understanding the importance of letting a person find a solution before you tell them what to do
- 3 ways to shake off the nerves when heading into an uncomfortable conversation
- How to be confident when dealing with difficult people, situations, and conversations
For more information, download our one sheet.
This topic is covered in our companion guide: Managing Tough Conversations in Three Simple Steps, by ImprovEdge CEO, Karen Hough.
Food for thought:
Employees spend 2.8 hours/week on tough situations = $359 billion in the US.