This is a 4-step system to managing and building collaborative, effective teams. We focus on individual strengths, business collaboration techniques, and the art of teamwork – all critical skills in providing excellent outcomes.
Elevate collaboration for high-performing teams, struggling teams, and team that are a mix of capabilities and generations. Even virtual teams can come together in real time to collaborate and improvise.
Specific learning outcomes will be personalized for your audience and will vary depending on which training format you select and will cover:
- The top behavior of high-performing teams
- 4 improvisational techniques that allow teams to be flexible and think on their feet
- How to collaborate for the good of the team and the ultimate outcome
- Techniques to manage difficult or negative conversations in a positive way
- Experiential learning to put new skills and ideas into practice
For more information, download our one sheet.
This topic, and so much more, is covered in our Amazon® Best Selling book, The Improvisation Edge: Secrets to Building Trust and Radical Collaboration at Work, by ImprovEdge CEO, Karen Hough.
Food for thought:
97% of employees say lack of alignment in a team impacts outcomes
Our experience with ImprovEdge was great! Their team spent a great deal of time getting to know our needs and built a program that was well received by our management team and our employees. The sessions were interesting, fun and interactive. Our associates came away with the feeling that they learned something valuable about our brand and our culture.