Every strong, confident, and effective business leader should actively work to develop and hone their own authentic presentation style. Whether you are gearing up to give a formal presentation to hundreds of people or a preparing for a critical sit-down with two people, this program will push the boundaries of your capabilities. Fabulous presenter? We turn up your potential. Nervous beginner? We’ll get you comfortable and capable with a myriad of speaking situations. Every leader can learn to be a better, stronger, and more effective at persuading their audience.
Specific learning outcomes will vary depending on which training format you select, (virtual program, keynote, in personal workshop, or coaching) and will cover:
- How to discover your own personal speaking style
- Four presentation rules to break before you speak
- Powerful ways to organize content and ensure your audience remembers your message
- Immediately usable techniques to prepare whether you have 30 days or 30 seconds
- Guaranteed ways to grab your audience, read your audience, and drive your message home
For more information, download our one sheet.
This topic is based on our Amazon® best selling book, Be The Best Bad Presenter Ever: Break the Rules, Make Mistakes, and Win Them Over, by ImprovEdge CEO, Karen Hough.
Food for thought:
First impressions are set in 1-30 seconds.
ImprovEdge really helped our group of managers improve their overall managerial and communication skills. Many felt that it was a real breakthrough to be able to stand in front of a group and think quickly on their feet. All feedback from the participants was extremely positive. I plan to have ImprovEdge work with us in the future.